Saturday 22 March 2014

25 RANDOM QUESTIONS TAG

Hi Everyone, so I realised that you guys really don't know that much about me so... I decided to do the 25 Random Questions Tag. I have a feeling that this is going to be a verryyyyyy long post so lets jump in!

Do you have any pets?
Yes I have a dog (black Labrador) and a rabbit. They are called snowball and sqeaky. (bear in mind I named the rebbit when I was like 7)

Name 3 things that a physically close to you
My laptop, my phone and a pile of  laundry

Whats the weather like right now?
Super Duper Sunny!

Do you drive, if so have you crashed?
I am still in school so no I don't drive so therefor I have never crashed :)

What time did you wake up this morning?
I am a very early riser so I woke up at 5:23am

When was the last time you showered?
the night before yesterday

What was the last movie you watched?
I am sitting here posting this whilst watching HOP with my little sisters so I guess the answer is HOP ;)

What does your last text message say?
The last text message I sent was to my boyfriend and it says: What are you up to today??? <3 <3 <3 xxxxx

Whats you ringtone?
My ringtone is the default nokia ringtone

Have you ever been to a different country?
Yes I was actually born in a different country and I have been to Scotland to visit my cousins aswell so yes I hve been to another country

Do you like sushi?
Nope

Where do you buy your groceries?
either sanisburys or asda

Have you ever taken medication to help you fall asleep faster?
No I have never found the need to

How many siblings do you have?
I have 3 sisters

Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop?
I have a laptop

How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
I will be turning 14

Do you wear contacts or glasses?
I don't wear either

Do you colour your hair?
No because I am not allowed :(

Tell us something you are planning to do today?
I have gymnastics training today so yup that is what I am planning on doing today haha

When was the last time you cried?
The last time I cried was last night, when I was at the park one of my mates kicked a football and it hit my head (very hard)

What is your perfect pizza topping?
This is going to sound really boring but... my perfect pizza topping is plain cheese

What do you prefer hamburger or cheeseburger?
100% cheeseburger

Have you ever had an all nighter?
are you crazy? of course I have

What is your eye colour?
greenly brown colour

Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and coke?
I can, what about you can you taste the difference between Pepsi and coke?

So I hope you guys liked that also could you if your reading this subscribe and leave a comment saying something you would like to read about! Thank you soooooooo much bye xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment